OFFERING TWO CONVENIENT URGENT CARE LOCATIONS FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
Outer Banks Health Urgent Care Centers offer high-quality care for minor care issues from sprains and cuts to fish hooks and sore throats. We’re open seven days a week and no appointment is necessary.
Both locations, Kitty Hawk and Nags Head, offer:
- On-site lab & X-ray
- Minor procedures
- Lab testing including Strep, Flu A & B, Mono and RSV
- Flu shots & TB skin tests
- Sports Physicals
- Urine Drug Testing
- COVID-19 Antibody testing
- COVID-19 testing (symptomatic and asymptomatic)
NOT SURE WHERE TO GO FOR CARE?
Here are a few quick tips for choosing between Urgent Care and the Emergency Department.
- Scrapes, sprains, and rolled ankles
- Sore throats and low fevers (below 101F)
- Upset stomach and diarrhea
- Fish hooks and minor injuries
- Life threatening emergencies
- Chest pain or tightness
- Sudden numbness, slurred speech, or blurred vision
- Severe abdominal pain
- High fevers (above 101F)