Outer Banks Health is bringing a Community Health Fair to the College of the Albemarle campus in Manteo on Friday, May 19 from 10:00am-3:00pm.
In partnership with NC MedAssist, the event will feature a FREE Over the Counter (OTC) Medicine Giveaway, where participants can receive a range of OTC medications for FREE. Types of medication available include relief for cold and flu, headache, allergy as well as vitamins, first aid, children’s medications, and much more. Participants who would like to customize their medications must reserve in advance before 1:00pm on May 12, 2023 by completing this form: Access Form Here
In addition to the OTC Medicine Giveaway, the Outer Banks Health Community Health Fair will include:
• Free wellness screenings on the new Outer Banks Health Coach
• Free mobile grocery stores hosted by the Beach Food Pantry and Albemarle Food Bank
• The opportunity to donate blood aboard The Blood Connection mobile unit
• Proper disposal of your unused or expired medications for proper disposal in our Medicine Drop Area
• Information and giveaways from several area nonprofits and agencies that focus on creating a healthy Outer Banks
Over the Counter medications and grocery items are available while supplies last. To reserve Over the Counter medications in advance, please complete the on-line form by Friday, May 12. Participants receiving medications and/or wellness screenings must be 18 years or older.
Questions? Call 252-449-4529.