Join us for this free event, open to the public:
• Don’t miss the Free Over the Counter Medicine Giveaway
• Enjoy Free wellness screenings on the new Outer Banks Health Coach
• Shop at the Free mobile grocery stores hosted by the Beach Food Pantry and Albemarle Food Bank
• Donate blood aboard The Blood Connection mobile unit
• Bring your unused or expired medications for proper disposal in our Medicine Drop Area
• Speak with local nonprofits and agencies that focus on creating a healthy Outer Banks
Over the Counter medications and grocery items are available while supplies last. To reserve Over the Counter medications in advance, please scan the QR code below and complete the on-line form HERE by Friday, May 12. Participants receiving medications and/or wellness screenings must be 18 years or older.
Questions? Call 252-449-4529.